192.168.l.l ® Router Login
192.168.l.l is an IP address used to login to Admin Control Panel by many routers and modems. Visit http://192.168.1.1, we can login to our routers and modems and gain the router admin access and configure our routers and networks.
Each router can use a few IP addresses to login but 192.168.l.l is the most common one. Besides, 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1 and 10.0.0.1 are also common. If you don't know your router IP address, find out here
How to Login to Router Admin?
- Open http://192.168.1.1 or type 192.168.l.l into your browser's URL bar.
- You will be directed to the router login page. Enter the router username and password into the box.
- Most common username is: admin and password is: admin. If you don't know your router's username/password, see the Default Router Passwords.
- Now you will be logged in to the Router Admin Control Panel.
Common routers using Login IP: 192.168.l.l?
Most common routers are: Linksys router, Asus router, Belkin router, Buffalo router, Dell router, Cisco router, Huawei router, NetComm router, Tenda router.
How to find Router IP address?
In case your router use a different IP address than 192.168.1.1. You need to find your router's IP address. Most common IPs would be: 192.168.0.1, 10.0.0.1 or 192.168.2.1. Here is the full list of Router IP addresses for every routers and modems.
Forgot IP Address, Username and Password?
If you have forgotten the Router IP Address, Username and Password, follow our guide to login to Router Admin.
- Reset router / modem to factory settings. To do that, find a hidden reset button on the back of the router. Use a thin and sharp object as a needle or toothpick to Press and hold the button for 10 seconds. Now the router will be back to the factory settings.
- Find your Router IP address by following this guide: 192.168.1.1 is a common one. And type it into your browser's URL bar.
- Find the default usernames and passwords information for your Router in our list there.
- Enter username and password, then click Login. Now you will be logged in to the Admin Control Panel.
Keywords: 192.168.l.l, 192.168.1.1, http //192.168.l.l , https //192.168.l.l , 192.168, 192.168 l 0